MyComicShop.com has the goods!

Posted: Friday, June 25, 2010 by Admiral Snuggles in Labels: ,
0


I've been collecting comics for years even though I hardly ever read them. I'm very afraid I'm going to damage them even though they most likely will never be worth anything, but you can never be too sure. Like I said in our article on "Die Hard: Year One" you never know if someday the key to saving the world will be a pristine copy of "Welcome Back Kotter" issue one. With that being said I still buy and collect comics. Usually I wait till the graphic novels are released before I read the stories but if I really need go to the bathroom and the graphic novel isn't out yet I'll read the comic.

We have a few local comic books shops in my area that I go to, but one is filled with a bunch of guys playing "Magic the Gathering" and the other is owned by a scary old guy and his cat. I'm also pretty sure that the guy lives there and that the cat is peeing on his comics. I usually avoid the scary guy/cat store. So I've been going to the other store, but I've become frustrated because their new comics are usually all damaged by the time I go to stock up. That and I'm tired of hearing the Magic nerds talk about their "Level 9 invisibility cloaks". So I've tried getting some comics online.

I checked out a few comic sites and even bought from some of them but my comics are always delivered damaged and with out plastic and boarding. Finally I found mycomicshop.com They have an amazing selection of pretty much any comic you want. You can choose from a variety of issues and conditions and they'll even board each comic for 25 cents an issue. You can also subscribe to a comic and they'll send them to you as they arrive. Best of of all they securely package all of their orders with cardboard and plastic, unlike the other sites.

So if your into comics, I'd recommend www.mycomicshop.com

0 comments:

Search Our Crap