Doritios 2nd Degree Burn Fiery Buffalo Review

Posted: Monday, July 5, 2010 by Admiral Snuggles in Labels: ,
0

So I went to Sheetz the other night for some grub and let's just say I really embarrassed myself. I mean like....REALLY embarrassed myself. I won't say what all I ordered but I really hate ordering food from Sheetz. I mean where do they get off having such a wide variety of food? I mean if I'm real hungry and go to Taco Bell eventually I'm gonna overdose on meat and tortillas, but at Sheetz you can always add an order of macaroni bites to that order......bastards. So anyway, after I ordered a Thanksgiving dinner worth food I noticed something. Something that was gonna really rock my butt off. DORITOS 2nd Degree Burn Fiery Buffalo.

I haven't seen this particular flavor of doritos before, but apparently these are just one of the three new flavors along with 1st Degree Burn Blazin Jalapeno and 3rd Degree Burn Scorchin Habenero. Now I usually handle spicy food pretty well. Not to sound cocky but I did eat 24 blazing wings at Bw3s. So basically I'm like Santa Clause. So I purchased a bag for the very affordable price of 99 cents and took them home to try. I've been looking for a new hot dorito ever since they stopped producing "Spicy Nacho Doritos" and the buffalo/ranch doritos while good weren't hot enough for me. Upon opening the bag I was greeted to an intense smell of spices. I also examined the chips thoroughly and noticed that they look pretty much identical to regular doritos.


Sorry for my shitty camera. So that's what they look like, but how do they taste? Well these fuckers are hot. Like REAL hot. They are tear inducing, volcano out the butt hot. I ate like five and had to drink three bottles of water just to cool down. Maybe I sound like a wuss but that's the truth. Other than that I guess they taste pretty good they have a good hot taste but it's definitely overwhelming. If you're into hot and spicy foods check them out. And if you're man enough let us know how the 3rd Degree Scorchin Habenero go.


wink* hahaha

0 comments:

Search Our Crap